Saturday, March 6, 2010

A change in the comments policy on this blog

After discovering FIFTEEN new "comments" this morning, all of which appear to link to some sort of Asian adult entertainment site, I have changed the comment settings for this blog. In future, all comments will have to be approved by me before they appear on the blog. I don't like having to add this extra step, but it's apparently necessary. I will endeavor to act quickly to approve appropriate comments.

Thank you to all my readers for your understanding and patience.

Tim

1 comment:

doc said...

Wordpress has a pretty effective spam blocker, at least they lead you to believe that by telling they have blocked a bazillion messages, but every now and then some strange ones get through. I'm just amazed at the amount of effort that must go into such senseless attempts.