Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snorfling!

"Snorfling? What the heck is snorfling?" you ask.

Well, it's the noise Tybalt makes when he's in my lap, semi-conscious, just enjoying life. It's not a purr...his purr is so soft you have to have your ear against his side to hear it. No, it's his own special sound... sort of a heavy-breathing, soft snoring sound. It goes sorta like this... "snorfle... snorfle... snorfle..." :-)

You have to see it and hear it to appreciate it, but I find it makes me smile. The little guy is good at that.

2 comments:

The Driver said...

Cat and cyclist always seem to go together.

Tim said...

Maybe it's because you never hear of a cat chasing a cyclist? :-)

Seriously though, I love dogs, and have always considered myself a "dog person", but this fuzzy little guy has made me realize how wonderful cats can be. Totally unlike dogs (well, Tybalt will fetch sometimes...), but delightful.