Thursday, January 28, 2010

My cat is wonderful, but...

... I could live without some of the little "gifts" I find now and then.

What's that all about? Well, this morning, after my shower, I was straightening out the covers on my bed... and there, much to my surprise and disgust, was the severed head of a mouse! EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!



Not the best way to start my day. It's not the first time he's left me a rodent, but it is the first time he's left it in my bed. Yuck.

Then again, I shouldn't be too shocked... a few years ago I was awoken by him chasing a mouse around in the bed... and he had it pinned on the pillow right next to my head when I opened my eyes!!!!

Anyway, I'm doing laundry tonight...

...and hoping this isn't some weird "Cat Godfather" message...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best picture of Tybs yet!! I love it. Up here in WV, Tomas stares sullenly out at the bird feeder and three feet of snow. Stay warm, AM